We´re hiring: Sales Manager!
The search is on! We’re looking for a Sales Manager, who isn’t far away from being brilliant, who sees, pursues & creates opportunities, who has an entrepreneurial spirit, is enthusiastic about our international ambitions and is OK with just-below average coffee.
Who are we?
Our office? It’s Planet Earth! Beyond Borders Media works around the globe creating communication for the branches of development & aid + travel & adventure. Concepts, strategies, content, exposure; it’s all up our alleyway. Tailored communication with a positive, international mind-set.
See our 30-second video story on the landing page of our website to get a glimpse of what we do: www.beyondbordersmedia.com
What you’ll do
Overall; make us grow! In daily-life this will mean;
* Find partnerships with new clients
* Write Proposals
* Contact with clients
* Explore creative approaches & angles for funding & partner-projects
* Work with us on marketing together
* Other stuff you like, we’ll figure it out together.
Who are you?
A savvy sales manager with plenty tricks up his/her sleeve, humour, creativity and an ambition to grow. Here’s some specs;
* Fluent in Dutch & English (Spanish and/or French are an asset);
* Young, bright mind; we love innovation and a modern-day approach;
* International (/Travel) experience
* Sales experience (cold + warm)
* Self-starter, can work independently
* Experience in the field of (international) communication
* Ambitious to grow!
What we offer
We’d prefer someone who resides in/around Utrecht, The Netherlands. Depending on needs, you’d be at our office or work while sipping a cocktail in a hammock somewhere else. We don’t care where, as long as you get stuff done. We’ll start with 1-2 days a week in the beginning. You’ll receive a competitive salary (for stability, rent or mojito’s) and an attractive commission. When successful, we up the hours.
Mail your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, before April 15th (also use this address to contact us if you have questions regarding this vacancy).