We´re hiring: Junior Producer!
The search is on! We’re looking for a Producer, who isn’t far away from being brilliant, who sees, pursues & creates opportunities, who has an entrepreneurial spirit, is enthusiastic about our international ambitions and is OK with just-below average coffee.
Who are we?
Our office? It’s Planet Earth! Beyond Borders Media works around the globe creating communication for the branches of development & aid + travel & adventure. Concepts, strategies, content, exposure; it’s all up our alleyway. Tailored communication with a positive, international mind-set.
See our 30-second video story on the landing page of our website to get a glimpse of what we do: www.beyondbordersmedia.com
What you’ll do
Overall; make shit happen! In daily-life this will mean;
* Managing Projects Logistically
* Communicate With Clients
* Write Proposals
* Keep oversight
* Find creative angles & approaches for stories
* Other stuff you like, we’ll figure it out together.
Who are you?
A hands-on producer with plenty tricks up his/her sleeve, humour, creativity and an ambition to grow. Here’s some specs we’d hope to get. Feel free also to respond if you don’t possess all these elements;
* Fluent in Dutch & English (Spanish and/or French are an asset);
* Creative insight: you know how the world of communications works, preferably video
* Technical insight; you find (creative) solutions to challenges;
* Natural communicator
* Self-starter, can work independently
* International (/Travel) experience
* Experience in the field of (international) communication
* Ambitious to grow!
What we offer
We’d prefer someone who resides in/around Utrecht, The Netherlands. Depending on needs, you’d be at our office or work from home. Starting from (around) October 1st. We’ll start with 2-3 days a week. You’ll receive a competitive salary (for stability, rent or mojito’s). When successful, we up the hours.
Mail your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, before September 25th (also use this address to contact us if you have questions regarding this vacancy).